Members may have a notice posted by application to the Secretary – CLICK HERE TO Submit.
- GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONYour attention is drawn to a note from the Club Secretary on GDPR and its impact. Please click here for further details.
- CLUB REGISTERED OFFICEMembers are kindly informed that the club office is located at the home of the Secretary, Commander Brian P Boxall-Hunt OBE Royal Navy. The office is manned on 2 weekdays, usually Tuesday and Wednesday, and sometimes Thursday forenoon too: emails are monitored 7 days at email@example.com For urgent need to communicate with the Secretary, try Club… Read more: CLUB REGISTERED OFFICE
- GUEST NIGHTS – GUIDANCE FOR MEMBERSThe Committee is mindful of the fact that fellow officers have been seeking guidance from the Secretary about those they are considering inviting as their guests to Club dinners; accordingly the Committee has approved the following guidance for the use of members. The primary principle is to maintain the ethos of the Club and avoid… Read more: GUEST NIGHTS – GUIDANCE FOR MEMBERS
- DATE ANNOUNCED – ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2024This year’s AGM will take place on Thursday 5 September 2024 in HMS COLLINGWOOD at 1800. The guest speaker will be announced nearer the time. The event will follow recent year’s style with a combined in person/Zoom event; members are, however, much encouraged to attend in person. Drinks and a light buffet will be available… Read more: DATE ANNOUNCED – ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2024
- CLUB TIES AND HISTORY BOOKLETS FOR SALEThe new, smart club tie especially produced for our 250th year is dark navy blue silk with ship motifs representing a first rate ship of the line of 1765 and a type 45 destroyer for 2015. Available from the secretary at £12 inc P&p. An excellent Historical Memoir booklet has been produced which traces the… Read more: CLUB TIES AND HISTORY BOOKLETS FOR SALE
- CLUB BANKINGThe Club banks with Holts Military bank, account details of which are on the reverse of the dinner card posted to members annually in September. Members wishing to pay dinner charges online are reminded that the reference to be used for such transactions is their name, initials and the month(s) of the relevant dinner(s) e.g.… Read more: CLUB BANKING